Utah Immigration Attorneys

Utah Immigration Attorneys

Fiancé(e) Visas (K-1)

K-1 fiance visas Attorney Utah

K-1 Fiancé Visas Attorney Utah

 A Fiancé Visa (K-1) allows a United States Citizen to bring his or her fiancé(e) to the United States for the purpose of getting married.  The parties must get married within 90 days of fiancé’s entry into the United States.  Once the parties are married, an Application for Adjustment of Status is filed in order for the fiancé to obtain status as a Lawful Permanent Resident in the United States.